Irish Stammering Association is hosting an Open Day on Saturday 29th June 2019 in Clayton Whites Hotel, Abbey Street, Wexford. ISA’s Annual General Meeting will also take place on the day.
We will have a range of talks including:
• Chairman’s Address from ISA Chair David Heney
• Charlie Hughes – Gaiety School of Acting – lead tutor for ISAYiT! drama group for children who stutter
• Dr. Fiona Ryan – speech and language therapist
• Nora Trench Bowles – person who stutters and ISA board member
• Learn about ISA’s Employment Support Workshops
• The event starts at 12.00 p.m. with tea, coffee and scones.
We’ll also have an ISAYiT! drama workshop for children who stutter aged 7 – 17 which will run from 12.15pm to 2.15pm.
The day and ISAYiT! workshop are free to attend!
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01 872 4405
People who stammer are individuals. We all have our own thoughts about stammering, and we have all had our own unique experiences of being a person who stammers.