Irish Stammering Association is hosting an Open Day on Saturday 12th May 2018 in Treacys Hotel, Merchants Quay, Waterford. ISA’s Annual General Meeting will also take place on the day.
We will have a range of talks including:
• Chairman’s Address from ISA Chair David Heney
• Waterford support group members talk about the benefits of joining a group
• Michael O’Shea – person who stutters
• Fiona Ryan – speech and language therapist
• Nora Trench Bowles – person who stutters
• Dr Jonathon Linklater – speech and language therapist who stutters
• The event starts at 12.30 p.m. with tea, coffee and scones.
• The day is free to attend and will finish around 3 p.m.
For more details please contact email@example.com
Travel details are below the poster.ISAAGM2018
Pay and Display parking is available across the street as well as Treacys Hotel’s own car park 2 minutes walk away. Details can be found here.
Read about the importance of having peer support as a person who stammers. This article is written by Stephen Greene, a person who stammers and an ISA volunteer.