Public Speaking Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
The Irish Stammering Association in association with Fiona O Meara will be holding a Public Speaking Workshop on Saturday 24th April from 10am-1pm
The workshop will be conducted via Zoom.
The workshop is open to all those who are ISA members or those who would be interested in becoming ISA members. Registration is open to non-members for €20.
The Irish Stammering Association provides information and supports for people who stammer in Ireland.
This three-hour public speaking workshop is filled with skill-building exercises suitable for both online and ‘real world’ environments.
LEARN HOW TO :
· Reduce self-consciousness and handle speaker stress.
· Feel, look and sound more confident on online meetings.
· Think on the spot.
· Answer questions in under 90 seconds.
YOU WILL DO THIS THROUGH:
· Confidence building exercises.
· Hearing a short lecture on speaking anxiety.
· Receiving tips on etiquette for online meetings.
· Easy and fun games to improve creative thinking.
· Structured paired and individual speaking exercises.
· Individual feedback.
ABOUT YOUR TRAINER:
Fiona O'Meara is an award winning speaker who teaches public speaking privately and in schools. Find out more below: